Thursday, September 25, 2008

yet another dream

all these really weird dreams have gotta stop.

Last night, I dreamt of a co-worker. One moment, the whole group was out at lunch and we did not get our food on time. Next moment, we were all staying over at someone's place. It looked very much like a sleepover party or so, as we were on mattresses and blankets on the floor. That was then when he came over and asked if I could sleep. He lightly brushed his lips on mine, but never did kiss me. At that very moment, it was as though i could hear his thoughts " just kiss her" . I remember myself enjoying that moment of closeness with him, and silently wished that he kissed me.

After that, the alarm woke me up, it's time for work. What happened in my dream is a vividly clear in my head, and the thought of having to see this person at work later, creates an awkward feeling.

All the dreams that I am having, I believe it is a result of my subconscious mind at work.mmm...

No comments: