Tuesday, February 3, 2009

the trip

Travelled out of town to meet up with some friends, well a friend. He is a dear friend whom i have been keeping in touch over phone and internet. Somehow the friendship took a flirty turn, and next thing i know we were talking bout kissing each other when we meet.

and I'm guilty as sentenced. I met some of his friends, had dinner with them, and hang out till late. When we got back to his place, I unloaded my things in the spare room next to his. After a warm shower, I went to the bed and tried to sleep. Knowing that he is just next door, i was tempted to crawl into his bed. Then he came over, tucked me under the blanket, and asked me to kiss him goodnight, there's where our lips were locked tightly to each others, our tongues ravaging hungrily, and i pulled him onto the bed, and continue kissing him. Part of me thought he was just going to stop there, but i so wanted him to continue...

He slowly let his hands move down to my bottom, caressing me gently, my skin burnt where his fingers trailed.. I wanted more, needed him.. he slowly slide off my spaghetti top, while the other hand cupped my breast. I whispered into his ears..
"Don't be shy"
That's why he pulled off my top and my lacy bra... he stopped to remove his shirt and pants. Then he came back on top of me, covering me with more of his hungry kisses, trailing down my naked body. He stopped at my belly, untied the drawstring on my shorts, my stomach lurched as he did. Sucking in my breath, as he lowered his lips to the warm spot between my thighs, and probed his tongue into my very wet centre. Not long, we were two bodies combined into one, holding each other close, and sharing intimate thoughts.

That night was special, it brought our friendship to a whole new level. Yet, we are still just friends.

No comments: