Friday, July 18, 2008

last night

was feeling very miserable last night. was feeling lonely.

missed him a lot.wait a minute, which him is that? it's the one that i can never have.
i have not seen him for months.. let alone feel and touch him...
heard from him the other day, and was told that he is going away again... my heart sank a little.well he should be going back, back to where he belongs..to whom he belongs to..
my exact thoughts - is the grass always greener on the other side? that patch of grass over there always looks a bit more tempting then the one you are stepping on.

was feeling really lonely last night.. was browsing the files in my pc, came across our chats that i've saved for future reading.it was some steamy and lusty chats we had.
thoughts bout him filled my head, the very brief moments we shared kept playing in my mind..
oh how i missed you..can't wait to have your lips on mine.. your body against mine .. again..


No comments: