Thursday, July 31, 2008

more of my tangled thoughts

was feeling a little emotional yesterday.

am thinking bout the diff people in my life. at the moment, i'm thinking about 2. one who needs me badly and one who i should not be missing.

the one that i should not miss put up pictures of someone on Facebook. that someone means a lot to him, and infact it shows so much that he is not available ANYMORE ! then what am i thinking? we have stopped texting each other that much. even if there are any msges, they are very brief, and decent ones.

It's something i need to deal with, something i need to learn how to do without. i have subconsciously taken him as part of my life, expecting to see him a lot.. but who am i trying to kid? besides myself..

I hate the fact that my feelings are so deep for him. just hate it. hate the fact that things traces back such a long way back..

No comments: